Citroen Jumper (L4H2/159” WB/High Roof) (2014-Current) Slimpro Van Rack Kit
Citroen Jumper (L4H2/159” WB/High Roof) (2014-Current) Slimpro Van Rack Kit is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Compatible with Citroen Jumper (L4H2/159” WB) (2014-Current) high roof vans with a vehicle length of 6363mm / 250.5".
- Load-carrying area: 3928mm (154.6") x 1565mm (61.6").
- Ten (10) Mounting Feet secure into van's existing factory mounting points.
- Included Slat Bracket can be inverted for a lower profile at 85mm (3.4") height, or left in standard configuration at 127mm (5").
- Compatible with most Front Runner accessories.
- Slats can be configured to any spacing to accommodate roof AC, vents, or any other accessories.
- Fitment guide and all mounting hardware are included. No drilling or modification required.
- All Front Runner racks are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.*
KVCJ005T - Citroen Jumper (L4H2/159” WB/High Roof) (2014-Current) Slimpro Van Rack Kit - by Front Runner
5x FAVF002 - FPCR Foot Set - by Front Runner
2x RRAC207 - Van Rack Joiner Kit
2x RRAC208 - Van Rack Side Profile End Caps
5x RRNS1475 - Narrow Slat / 1475mm (Pair)
1x SPVT001 - Van Rack Side Profile / 1156mm
2x SPVT002 - Van Rack Side Profile / 1358mm
1x WDST013 - Wind Deflector Van Rack 30mm Lip
Black epoxy powder - coated T6 aluminium
High strength steel
Assembled Rack Kit Dimensions:
3928mm (154.6") L x 1565mm (61.6") W x 127mm (5") H
Approximate Installed Weight: 42.17kg (92.97lbs)
Citroen Jumper Van Rack Kit heights are adjustable from 80mm (Z bracket inverted) to 130mm (Z bracket standard mounting) all measurements are taken from bottom of roof ditch to top of the rack slat.
The slat T slots and side profiles take standard M8 hex bolts top and bottom.
Width: 300mm (12")
Length: 1805mm (71")
Height: 195mm (8")
Weight: 43.35kg (95lbs)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.