Volkswagen T5/T6 (2003-Current) w/SCA Pop Top Roof Load Bar Kit
Volkswagen T5/T6 (2003-Current) w/SCA Pop Top Roof Load Bar Kit is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
A set of Load Bars used to transport gear on the roof of your Volkswagen T5/T6 (2003-Current) w/SCA Pop Top Roof. This low profile solution includes 4 mounting Feet that fit into OEM SCA Pop Top rails, 2 1345mm Load Bars, 1 10mm Roof Load Bar Wind Deflector and fitting instructions.
- These Load Bars are mounted to the Volkswagen T5/T6 w/SCA Pop Top Roof via a set of supplied Mounted Feet.
- This system installs easily with off-road tough feet that grip onto the existing factory/OEM SCA Pop Top rails. No drilling required.
- Uses the same strong, corrosion free aluminum slats found in Front Runner Slimline II Racks.
- The sliding nut t-slots allow for quick fitting and removal of accessories and equipment on both the top and bottom of the slats.
- The Load Bars and mounting system can be used in the future as components to build a complete Front Runner Roof Rack.
- Made from stainless steel and a durable, weather resistant black powder-coated aluminum.
- Includes all hardware, components and the installation guide needed to fit Load Bars on a vehicle.
KRVK009 - Volkswagen T5/T6 (2003-Current) w/SCA Pop Top Roof Load Bar Kit - by Front Runner
2 x FASS012 - Foot Set / 40mm-50mm - by Front Runner
1 x LBSK015 - Roof Load Bar Pair 1345mm(W) - by Front Runner
2 x RRAC907 - Stud Plate MB Sprinter Track
1 x WDLB001 - Load Bar Wind Deflector / 10mm - by Front Runner
Black epoxy powder - coated T6 aluminium
High strength steel
Approximate Installed Weight: 6.4kg (14.1lbs)
The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the rack tray slats and edge profiles accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Slimline II Roof Rack, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/2") to the height of the Foot, Grab-on Foot or Strap-On Foot listed above.
If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Legs, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/2") to the height of the Legs to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle’s rain gutters.
If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/2") to the height of the Foot Rails to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.
Width: 110mm (4.0")
Length: 1475mm (58.0")
Height: 150mm (6.0")
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.