A 1.3m (4.3')wide roof top tent that is 2.5m (8.2')long when unfolded. The super low 200mm (7.87) profile (excl.ladder)reduces wind resistance.This tentis the lowest profile roof top tent on the market andonly weighs43kg (93 lbs). Sleeps 2+ comfortably. Opens in one smooth motion for an instant bedroom. Lighter than all the other comparable roof top sleeping solutions on the market today, weighing only 43kgs/93lbs. Includes a mattress, all you need to do is add sleeping bags and pillows. A durable tent cover made from 1000D PVC protects your tent when not in use. Unobstructed views out of all windows. Zippered privacy panels on all windows and doors. Retractable, sturdy aluminium ladder with foot friendly treads Manufactured with a special Oxford tent fabric (400D) -- a strong, breathable, mould resistant, waterproof, PVC coated, heavy duty poly-cotton. The tent is mounted to an aluminium base that is insulated to keep the cold out. No need to install additional extrusions as it comes standard with an aluminium extrusion for securing the optional shower skirt. Tent rails are supplied loose to give you flexibility, which allows you to mount the tent onto most load bars and roof racks. An easily removable HD fly-sheet cover (made from 200D Oxford weatherproof fabric) offers shade during the day, decreased condensation in the morning, and the ability to leave the windows open when its raining. The windows and door privacy panels zip closed upwards, so that the size of the opening can be adjusted according to privacy needs or weather conditions. The windows and door are screened so they can be opened or closed without letting insects in. A roof ventilator opening with a mosquito screen reduces condensation while providing a steady source of ventilation. Two interior pockets to store gear as well as overhead Velcro loops that could be used for to hang lights and other items. Can be mounted on most vehicles to open out over the rear or to open over either side of the vehicle. PLEASE NOTE!To mount any Roof Top Tent to the Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack you will need the Tent Mount Kit - by Front Runneror the Tent Mount Kit / Tall - by Front Runner
Front Runner's Roof Top Tent, designed specifically for Front Runner Roof Racks, is lightweight, low profile, and easy to open and close. It comfortably sleeps two people and can be conveniently stored off your vehicle when not in use.
Constructed with durable and water repellent materials (including a 260g poly cotton ripstop fabric for the tent body and a waterproof, UV resistant 400d polyester Oxford fabric for the rainfly) this Roof Top Tent is built to withstand the toughest elements. The base features an aluminum frame, sheeting, and dense foam core for a sturdy and insulated foundation, while the comfortable high density foam mattress has a washable cover.
The tent comes with a sliding aluminum ladder and features skylight vent windows, side window privacy panels, and hanging pockets for storage.
- Mounts to the top of your Front Runner Roof Rack for quick, convenient, and comfortable shelter wherever you roam.
- Sleeps 2+ comfortably.
- Opens in one smooth motion for an instant bedroom.
- Lighter than all the other comparable roof top sleeping solutions on the market today, weighing only 95lbs (43kg).
- Tent body constructed of water repellent, durable 260g poly cotton ripstop fabric.
- Full coverage rainfly constructed of waterproof, UV resistant 400d polyester oxford fabric. Remove or install quickly as needed with handy side release buckles.
- Durable base with aluminum frame, sheeting, and dense foam core provide a sturdy, insulated foundation.
- Comfortable high density foam mattress (2.25" / 6cm thick) with washable moisture & mildew resistant polyester oxford fabric cover.
- Skylight vent windows in roof can be unzipped for fresh air, sunlight, or starlight views or sealed to trap heat and seal out the elements.
- The side window privacy panels zip upwards to close, so that the size of the opening can be adjusted according to privacy needs or weather conditions.
- 2 hanging pockets provide plenty of storage for personal items (13.5" x 8.5" / 34cm x 22cm).
- Durable, heavy duty PVC coated 650g nylon tent cover protects your tent while stowed and in transit.
- Mounting tracks (included) can be mounted front to back or side to side depending on your needs.
- Universal mounting plates and all necessary hardware included.
- Upgrade for easier mounting and dismounting using our Quick Release Tent Mount Kit / 4 Piece.
Add convenient shelter underneath with our Roof Top Tent Annex which slides easily into the channel of the tent base.
- Includes sliding aluminum ladder.
- Ladder Weight limit: 180kg/400Lbs.
NOTE: Should the tent install height be higher than 2 meters you will need a Tent Extension Ladder.
NOTE: Front Runner Tent Mounts: Tent Mount Kit / 4 Piece, Tent Mount Kit / 4 Piece / Tall or Quick Release Tent Mount Kit / 4 Piece are the advised mounting methods for this Tent.
1 x Tent
1 x Flysheet
1 x Mattress
1 x Tent Cover
1 x Sliding ladder
1 x Rod kit
1 x Mounting studs kit
1 x Roof Top Tent Cover
Tent Body: Water-repellant 260g 600d poly/cotton ripstop
Rainfly: Waterproof, UV resistant 400d polyester oxford
Mattress Cover: Washable polyester oxford fabric
Mattress Padding: 60mm (2.25") thick high-density PU foam
Tent Cover: 650g heavy-duty PVC
Tent Base: Aluminum sheeting and side rails with foam core
Closed (with cover and ladder):
1330mm (52.4") L x 1245mm (49") W x 330mm (13") H
Closed (without cover and ladder):
1295mm (51") L x 1220mm (48") W x 216mm (8.5") H
Exterior with Rainfly:
3330mm (131") L x 2290mm (90") W x 1330mm (52.4")
2438mm (96") L x 1295mm (51") W x 1168mm (46") H (A Peak)
1990mm (78.4") L x 1210mm (47.6") W x 60mm (2.4") H
*A PDF viewer is required to view the fitting instructions.